Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Veronica Mars Fires it Up!

Oh. My. Gosh. The season finale of Veronica Mars was completely, totally AWESOME! I actually had figured out that the murderer was Aaron once I saw the cameras at the end of the last episode- I just knew Logan wasn't that slimey. But the suspense was no less intense!

I CRIED at the scene when Keith revealed the results of the DNA test. "Who's your Daddy?" is RIGHT! Those two actors deserve emmy nods.

So, who do YOU think is at the door? I HOPE beyond hope that it is Logan, but it probably isn't beause if it was, he'd either be still drunk off his rocker or completely beaten to a pulp (courtesy of Weevil) and so Veronica wouldn't just smile and say, "I was hoping it was you." I thought it might be Duncan, but he's probably dealing with his Dad being arrested while his mom freaks out over the bad press this will all get (she is so pathetic). I am betting money it is Wallace, sent there by Alicia to comfort his BFF, but another theory brought to mind by someone on the TWoP boards was that it might be our cutey-pie Deputy Leo. But I am totally thinking Wallace for now. But I really really WANT it to be Logan!

Lianne Mars is evil. Just evil. I am so glad (even though I know it isn't the good Christian thing to think) that Alicia is the one at Keith's bedside. But for Lianne to take the MONEY?! After Veronica threw away her college money to put her mom in rehab? New low.

Oh, I have many of the episodes on tape to get me through the summer, and they WILL be showing Veronica Mars re-runs throughout the summer, and the season 1 dvd will be released in September (but without feautures: bummer!). So come on everyone, get a clue! Jump on the Veronica Mars bandwagon! It really is one of the 10 best shows on TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home