Sunday, April 24, 2005

Update on eBay situation

I have sent 3 e-mails to them: the first was a complaint on the whole selling of the Eucharist issue, to which they responded with a pathetic form letter. The second was another complaint and a request to close my account, to which I got no response. The third was a stronger complaint and adamant request to close my account. This was responded to with the exact same pathetic response I got to e-mail #1! Word for word, exactly the same. And no indication of closing my account either! They really are pathetic, and now I can say they are officially stupid as well. If you are going to have automated form letters sent out to all Catholics in response to this complaint, at least make sure the same one isn't sent to the same person twice!

And, for all of you who saw my friend's brilliant response to eBay: well, eBay has officially closed her auction down. She was auctioning off eBay's morals, because it was obvious they weren't worth much due to this scandal. EBay finally noticed her and shut her auction down saying that she was auctioning something that wasn't an actual item. Hey, so they agree with her; eBay's morals don't actually exist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home