Friday, April 01, 2005

Some Spring Break!

Well, on Easter my Angel-Baby decided to display her vomiting skills off to me and the 30+ people at my house for the holiday. Fortunately, everyone there has kids so everyone was very understanding. However, the first half of the week was spent tending to her, and I just figured that we would eventually make it outside at the end of the week. But of course the stomach bug then had to travel to two of my other children. Did I get it? No, but my husband was kind enough to give me the major head cold he has been battling. So our spring break in sunny, 70 degree California has been spent inside, watching TV, and resting. I think I've seen The Incredibles about 15 times now.

Oh well, that's how it goes. I have been online a bit, mostly checking out the new location the message board I frequent has moved to. I've been playing with the new features and watching the tansition go smoothly. Kudos to the ladies running CMOMC for their hard work.

I am having some ladies over for a Franciscan prayer group tonight, so I will have to muster out of the house to go to the store. I think that will be the second time I've been out of the house all week. Sigh. Is that enough of a pity-party for you all? Anyways, I hope you all have wonderful, blessed weekends relaxing, praying for our Pope, and celebrating Divine Mercy Sunday.

By the way, I gave up on potty training late last week. I figured that when I said, "Time to go potty!" and my Angel-Baby started running away screaming, "No, no, I don't wanoooo", and then once I put her on the potty she'd cry and scream, "No, mommy, all done, ALL DONE!" then that might've been the clue to wait until she's a bit older. Maybe God was telling me something, because I don't think potty-training during the stomach bug would've been a good idea AT ALL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home