Friday, August 05, 2005

Off for a while...

Tonight is my daughter's dance ministry performance. She is doing 2 dances; one to the song "Awesome God" and one to the song "This is the Air I Breathe". What I love the most is that the girls sing the songs as they dance; it truly is a prayer. Praise Him with dance!

We also will have family coming to visit and I have many meetings for things I am involved in. Then we get ready for the kids to start school, and we will be taking a short vacation to the beach and also to Reno. So, I will hopefully pop in, but if not, I will probably be more present after the kids have gotten back into school (the 22nd).

So, God Bless to everyone this month, and remember Veronica Mars! You know, the results of my poll have just inspired me to be a little more persistent on it! And all you non-interested folk would just hope I'd drop it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home