Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Can you tell I have writer's block?

I have pretty much blogged about absolutely nothing lately. I just have nothing to say when I sit down to my computer. It's a shame. Maybe it is because my kids are all out of school and home for the summer so I find myself devoid of thought whenever I get any free time? Maybe it's because my air conditioner is old and needs some work and so I am too hot to write anything intelligent? Who knows. I have made some comments here and on other blogs, but that's about it. And I have read plenty of things I find interesting, but I usually find some kind of commentary on other blogs or websites that state exactly what my thoughts were, so I end up not writing about it myself. So, excuse me for the incessant links to other interesting places or the plethera of jokes that may be appearing here until I finally find something I want to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home