Thursday, June 30, 2005

Busy Busy...

I have been very busy and this is the first time in about 5 days I have been online for more than 10 minutes. It has been very good though, as I have been very productive and my house has been relatively clean for a good stretch.

I plan on being MORE busy, so will be scarce, but have many things to look forward to.

Tonight is the MOMS Club banquet for my local chapter. Tonight it also the night they install new officers, and I'm going to be secretary. It's a very easy job that, for some reason, wasn't filled at the time of elections. I thought, "This position is vacant? Are you kidding me?" Normally it is the difficult positions of president or membership vice-president that are the toughest to fill. So, I volunteered. My husband (Gorgeous Redhead, as I have decided to term him in my posts) is very doubtful that even with an easy position that I still won't be able to avoid stressing myself out. Hmm, I'll take that as a challenge!

Swimming lessons begin next week, the day after a fabulous 4th of July party I plan on attending at a friend's house. I will also have Vacation Bible School to haul the kids to in July, and Dance Ministry continues for my daughter 3 times a week.

By the way, the kids book club had its first meeting last weekend. It was a blast! Everyone loved Holes. However, A Wrinkle in Time has been postponed and we are going to read Hatchett instead. That was the choice of the only boy in the club. The next meeting we will hopefully come up with a cool name, rather than just calling it "book club".

Last night we went to a newly married couple's home for their house blessing and some prayer in the form of Praise and Worship. It was something much needed for both Gorgeous Redhead and I. One thing I have noticed is that whenever I experience deep prayer or spiritual renewal, I also experience intense, romantic feelings towards Gorgeous Redhead. I think that when we are filled with the Holy spirit, we tend to feel renewed and rejuvenated in our lives, work, ministries, and vocations. Well, my #1 vocation and ministry is Gorgeous Redhead, and I think those romantic feelings are God's way of renewing me, if that makes sense. I love it, and of course G.R. does as well. But I find it to be a very interesting phenomenon.

Blessings for now. Hopefully I can catch up on all my regular reads at some point, but the more busy I get, the more elusive that goal becomes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home