Friday, July 15, 2005

A Meme

Tagged by both Kate and Renee.

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was working at a local restaurant getting ready for my senior year in high school, unknowingly a couple of months away from meeting my soulmate, Gorgeous Redhead, in September, on a Church retreat team we were both serving on.

5 years ago: Living in Oregon, wanting to move back to California to b near family and close friends, pulling my hair out even though I only had 2 kids at the time, and pregnant with my third.

1 year ago: Spending my summer pretty much the same as this one: keeping active with the kids, taking them to swim lessons, suffering in 100 degree California heat, getting excited about the county fair, prepping one child to enter kindergarten, and spending time with my friends and with the MOMS Club ladies.

Yesterday: Suffering in 105 degree weatherm, and doing pretty much nothing; I slept a lot and had a pretty bad headache. Took the kids to swim lessons and vacation bible school.

5 Snacks I enjoy:
Salt and vinegar potato chips
salami with cream cheese and peppers
peach yogurt
tomatoes with olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
fruit salad

5 songs I know all the words to:
Many ABBA songs
Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani
Gloria by Laura Brannigan
We Go Together by the cast of Grease
We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel

5 things I would do with $100 million dollars:
Buy land for my prish to build all the facilities they need
By a house
Buy a bigger automobile
Take a trip to New York
Go on a shopping spree for all of my family's needs

5 locations to which I would like to run:
Hawaii
New York
New Orleans
Rome
Las vegas

5 bad habits I have:
being extreme: I'm an all-or-nothing kind of person
Talking too much
yelling at my kids when I get angry
eating ice
getting irritated at stupid drivers.

5 things I like doing
reading
going yard sale-ing
talking with friends
swimming in the ocean
being with my husband

5 things I would never wear:
leopard prints
a string bikini
a corsett
black fish net stockings
a mu-mu

5 TV shows I like:
Veronica Mars
Alias
Lost
The Amazing Race
CSI

5 biggest joys of the moment:
Feeling my baby kick
air conditioning
anything having to do with my husband
my kids passing their swim lessons
my 2 year-old's kisses

5 favorite toys:
my computer
my telephone
my TV
can't think of aything else

5 next victims
John B.
Alexa
Elena
Rebecca
martha, martha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home