Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I really have nothing to say...

The past two days I have had headaches and have felt beyond tired (no I'm not pregnant). I just have no intelligent thought going through my head. I'm barely keeping my house in order. I'm beginning to wonder if I have carbon monoxide poisoning because I feel so yucky without any explanation. OK, so I'm exaggerating.

Actually, this all has reminded me to pick up my copy of "Fertility, Cycles and Nutrition". I remember how good it was for me to read, and I have fallen off track in my healthy eating habits. I think that is why I am feeling so yucky. It is amazing how much of an affect diet has on us.

Whatever is wrong, excuse me for a couple of days if nothing appears here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

At least you know we miss you! Hope you feel better soon. :-)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Alexa is right - water helps a ton. I get so dehydrated now that the weather has changed, I wake up in the middle of the night just parched. Headaches suck too - I get weather related mild migraines (if you can ever really call a migraine mild, I dunno... but they stop short of putting me into my room for three days in the dark, and Advil Liqui-caps help tremendously...)

Hugs!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I agree about the water. I've had a headache for several days now, and I know it's partially because I haven't been drinking enough water before I go to workout. Maybe I better take my own advice. - Julie M.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

again, drink water! It's really true!

But I have that book too Philothea! It was good reading - like an extension of the usual NFP book. :)

See ya later...

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home