Monday, February 07, 2005

Classy Halftime Sow

Well done Paul McCartney!

I personally loved the Super Bowl halftime show and felt it was exactly as it should be. It was fun, it was classy, and it had fantastic special effects to coincide with great songs. It was a lot more entertaining to me than watching half-naked people strutting around a stage thrusting their body parts all over the place singing songs with words I can't even understand, nor would I want to (gosh, I feel really old saying that).

It was also funny seeing all these young, twenty something girls in the crowd on the field singing along and screaming for the famous Beatle alongside a group of 30-40 year old men. What, don't younger men appreciate the classic Brit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home