Thursday, January 27, 2005

Loved Alias last night!

I really enjoyed the show last night, "Welcome to Liberty Village". I really LOVED the story Vaughn told about how he and Syd got engaged, and how all of us longtime fans knew that his stoyy would have come true 3 years ago if not for the Francinator and The Covenant. But I really liked how they built up some chemistry between Syd and Vaughn again, and the storyline about them being boring gave me a chuckle.

And it looks like Yelena Derevko will be featured this season. At this point, I think Lauren's mom is the missing Derevko sister.

I really like this episode, but last week's "Ice" is my favorite for the season so far. The guest actress who played the Scottish doctor was phenomenal in her role, IMO. And I appreciate the struggle Vaughn is going through in dealing with the death of Lauren. However, why did he say it was wrong to kill her? Wasn't it self defense, if I remember correctly?

So, season 4 is off to a great start, in my opinion. But isn't it sad when I am ticked off that there has to be a state of the union address and that I will have to miss a week of Alias? I know, my priorities are a bit off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home