Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The Death Meme

Thanks to Julie M. for assigning me this task under threat of painful death!

Three names you go by:
Jackie
Mommy
Apples (a nickname from dh because he likes my cheekbones)

Three screennames you have:
Philothea Rose
mycupoftea1
TheChosenOne47 (on the Alias boards I go to)

Three things you like about yourself:
I'm loyal
I feel passionate about standing up for what is right
I never cheat

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
I like soap operas (but have been trying to give them up)
I have a hard time forgiving people who have hurt me
I tend to ramble when I talk

Three parts of your heritage:
American
Beer and motorcycles
bookworm

Three things that scare you:
serial killers
the thought of something violent or evil happening to my children, my dh, or me
rodents

Three of your everyday essentials:
tea (preferably iced tea)
deoderant (everyone should have put this, for the sake of those around them!)
my dh

Three things you are wearing right now:
Sacramento Kings hat
favorite tennis shoes
my jacket (I forgot to take it off when I got home)

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
ABBA (a permanent favorite)
MercyMe
Maroon 5

Three of your favorite songs at present:
Somebody Told Me (The Killers)
1985 (by ??)
Summer Night City (ABBA)

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:
lose 30 pounds
clean my mini blinds
finish reading a book called Dawson's Gift by a friend of mine, Andrea Bell.

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Humor
Honesty
Fidelity

Two truths and a lie:
I am slightly afraid of dogs after being bitten by one a few years ago.
I am 5'8"
My dh proposed to me 2 days before I turned 18.

Three physical things about the opposite (or same) that appeals to you:
RED HAIR
great smiles
penetrating (but genuine) eyes

Three things you just can't do:
I can't roll my "r"'s, like you do when speaking spanish
eat olives
swim fast

Three of your favorite hobbies:
anything Alias
reading
yard sale-ing/bargain hunting

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
drink a glass of ice tea
be OUT of phase 2 (anyone doing STM of NFP knows what I am talking about)
lose 30 pounds

Three careers you're considering:
writing

Three places you want to go on vacation:
New York City
New Orleans
Disneyland

Three kids names:
Stephen (what we'll name our next boy)
Patrice (what I want to name our next girl)
Pentecost (a name my husband has actually considered naming one of our boys because "it's a great name for a linebacker")

Three things you want to do before you die:
go to confession
receive the Eucharist
tell my dh how much I love him, and kids how much I love them (everything else seems unimportant)

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painful death:
John at Catholic Packer Fan
Veronica on the Verge
Marry Poppins NOT

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Deoderant! :)
Phase 2 is my least favorite. It's my "in the mood phase" but we aren't ready for another kid yet.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Elena LaVictoire said...

I second your nomination of John the CPF!

8:36 PM  
Blogger rita said...

Okay, i did it, not painful death for me, please!!
:)

9:14 PM  
Blogger John Burzynski said...

OK, I broke down and took this quiz over on my blog...I would hate to die a painful death (come to think of it, I would hate to die, period).

10:21 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Hey, I took the quiz. Thanks for the challenge. Merry Christmas!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home