Monday, February 07, 2005

I finally updated my blog list

So now I don't have to go to everyone else's blogs and go to their blog lists, or even more frustrating, dig through their posts to find a comment you made so that I can get to your blog. Anyway, if you really feel you should or you really want to be on my blog list, let me know, because today I am in the mood to mess around with my template. Usually I try to avoid all HTML stuff, so I might not update my blog list for a while again. But all these additions make me realize that instead of cutting back on computer time, I am just adding more and more and more.... Well, at least it's mostly Catholic computer time.

By the way, thank you so much Rebecca for the link to A Mother's Rule for Life. I have also been really wanting to read this book and am glad to see she's in the blogging world now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home