Thursday, May 12, 2005

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Mary Poppins NOT and kind-of also from Kate.

And just in case no one scrolls down, I am handing this off to Amy, M'lynn, and Veronica. I also second the calls to Kalanna, Julie O., and Arwen/Elizabeth made by other meme participants.

List five things that people in your circle of friends or peer group are wild about, but you can't really understand the fuss over.

1) changing tables: I have never used one with any of my kids. I change their diapers wherever I happen to be- the floor, the couch, the coffee table, my lap, my bed, etc. I could see their use in the aspect of storage, but I could never drag my kids to their room to have them sit on a table everytime I needed to change their diaper.

2) Beer: I don't like the taste of it. Some say it's an acquired taste, but what if I don't choose to take the time paying $5 for a bottle that I will only drink a quarter of before the aftertaste gets to me and then I waste another $2 buying an iced tea to make my taste buds go back to normal?

3) eyelash curlers: I have NEVER in my life noticed how curly someone's eyelashes are. They look painful, and from what I hear, if you do it wrong your could pull all your eyelashes out. Plus you have to change them every so often because of bacteria and risk of infection? No thanks.

4) SpongeBob Squarepants: I personally find him annoying and would ditch him every chance I could get if he tried to be friends with me. I'm also not big on gross-out, farting, butt-cheeks humor. But I'd hang with Patrick if I got the chance.

5) PDA's: I mean those handheld computerized organizers, not public displays of affection. The screen is so small, I don't see how anyone could even see their appointments for the hour, much less the day, week, or month. And it seems it would take less time to open up a small calendar and look at the page rather than "bring up" the correct screen. Plus, what happens if you lose the wand-thingy that controls the screen? Are you left hanging?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home