Sunday, October 09, 2005

Serenity Now!

I saw Serenity last night. I loved it! Everything from the series was wrapped up so nicely, there was a great amount of humor, the action was exciting, and I was totally satisfied with the answers to the questions all us Firefly fans were asking. There is so much I want to discuss about it, but I would be giving key parts of the movie away if I did. But also, there were great things to ponder when it comes to man, belief, free will, choice, and "meddling".

I think this movie will still be highly enjoyable (especially to sci-fi or action buffs) even if you haven't seen the TV series, however, if you rent/borrow/buy the TV series first, then the movie will be so much more enjoyable. Then again, I really want this movie to continue to do well at the box office and I don't want you all to wait for it to come out on dvd. So, it's your call.

Favorite line (you all will know what I mean!):

mal: "did you hear us fight once...?"

crew: "no"

mal: "trap."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home