Sunday, February 19, 2006

Finally!

Updated my blogroll and added a section featuring the websites of some of my friends. There's some newbies there, mainly Catholic women. Sorry it took so long! I'm still wondering if I should fool around with my template or not. I think mine is boring, especially compared to some of your beauties!

Featured links

For parenting humor: Jelly Mom

An incredibly moving book about the transformation of a family through the illness of their son, Dawson's Gift.

For those who crochet here is Dandelion Dreamers. She has some great patterns, particularly for soakers.

New blogs I've read

Up On a Christian Hill

The Lady in the Pew

The True Vyne

Vox Lauri

Some Have Hats


Perfect Work

Irish and Dangerous

Feminine-warrior

Choosing Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home