Thursday, February 10, 2005

TV-Time

Alias
"Nocturne" was a good episode. Very creepy, but I still liked it. I enjoyed seeing Sydney and Nadia interact in a personal way with each other, getting closer to being sisterly. I am looking forward to next week's eppie, when it looks like the sister relationship will really be explored. I really enjoyed Dixon calling out Sloane. Oh, we all know he's still our favorite Spy-baddie. We just have to be patient.

Lost
I haven't been as faithful to this show as I have wanted to, so I am a bit confused on some things. Like, is Ethan the other french lady's son? Is he human? I really wonder what he has done to those he's kidnapped. And I thought the Chinese couple could understand English, but were keeping it under wraps? Oh, I can't wait for this show to come out on dvd so I can catch up on all I've missed.

Veronica Mars
I really liked the episode, but one thing I really like is how the show portrays Lily as a normal teenager. She is a bad girl who sometimes acts very immature and childish, as we saw in her treatment of Yolanda this episode. But most shows portray their dead characters as saints. This is very refreshing. I am also loving Logan more and more each episode. I even thought last night, "I wonder if he and Veronica could hook up?" But I know, the forever hope for us all will be her reunion with Duncan. But I sure hope they clear up the question as to whether or not he's her brother!

The Amazing Race
I'm really mad that Kris and Jon didn't win. They are my favorite team of all time! I look forward to Amber and Rob next season. But the first words out of my husband's mouth was, "Oh, I hope they don't win! It's not like they need the money!" True, but I will still root for them, because I am a sucker for public marriage proposals and true romance. Speaking fo which, Aaron much really really love Hayden to propose to her after that race!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home