Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My Book List

Here's my reading plans for the near future. Hopefully I can finish all these before the new year, because I'd love to start a new list for 2006 and see how much I can get through by the end of the year.

Christmas Reads
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. I can't believe I have never actually read the book!

The Christmas Train by David Baldacci (a MOMS Club book club selection)

Mysteries
The #1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith

Pithed: An Andy Farmer Mystery by Kathryn Lively

Over Her Dead Body by Kate White. This and my next selection are pure guilty pleasures. But we all need some of those every so often.

Til Death Do Us Part by Kate White

Books I Should Have Read a Long Time Ago
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

The Princess Bride by William Goldman

An Old Fave I Want to Revisit
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

Currently Popular
The Prize Winner of Defiance Ohio by Terry Ryan

Given to Me by a Friend
The Taking by Dean Koontz. I used to read all his books a long time ago, but haven't been keeping up with him. I think I may have wanted to get away from the dark and scary. It'll be interesting to see what I think of him at this point in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home