Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Alexa at Domestic Excellence has officially interviewed me!

1- Have you ever visited another country, and if so, what was the occasion?

2- Where did you meet your husband?

3- Describe what you were wearing on your wedding day.

4- If you were a famous celebrity, who would it be?

5- What dinner dish do you make that you most like to eat yourself?

1- I went to Tijuana, Mexico for two summers to help build homes for poor families with my youth group, and I went to Jamaica for my honeymoon.

2- I met him at Church. We were both serving on a retreat team that put on retreats for jr. high and High school students.

3- My white lace wedding dress (very Cinderella-like), and then later I was wearing my birthday suit. ;)

4- I think I would like to be Ron Howard. He had great childhood experiences on two great shows that didn't turn him into a drugged-out rebellious teenager. Now he's extremely talented, respected, successful, and has a great family and a great group of friends.

5- It's a recipe that I got from the Flylady website called Madison County Chicken- Chicken breast smothered with honey mustard, mushrooms, bacon, and cheese. OK, now I'm salivating (thansk a lot, Alexa)!


Okay. If anyone wants to play along...
1-Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”
2-I will respond by asking you five questions.
3-You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4-You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5-When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (Write your own questions or borrow some.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home