Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Oh. My. Gosh: Attention Lost Fans!

Attention: DO NOT go to my link to Kristin's column if you wish to remain spoiler-free on your favorite shows, including Lost and Veronica Mars! Or, to read more about what's below, just skim through the column until you hit the info on page 2.

Got this from page 2 off of Kristin's column. So cool! Can't wait to do some more surfing around on this find!

Here's what you do:


1. Go to the "official" Oceanic Airlines Website.
2. At the bottom, where it says "Travellers," enter Hurley's unlucky lottery numbers: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42.
3. Click the "Find" button.
4. Click on the row numbers on the flight's seating chart that match Hurley's numbers.
5. Don't blink.
6. Change shorts.
7. Figure out what the hell it all means.
8. Email me.
9. Keep digging. The site has much more to spill
.


I read her column every week, and love the info, although I try to skip over the spoilers. I'll be checking in with her to see if this site has more to offer.

Edited to add: OK, I've had some tell me the site is no longer working right. Basically, when all the above was done, there was a really cool preview of season 2 that was very ominous, intense, and had some phrases that may give a hint as to what exactly the direction of the show will be next season. It was good stuff; sorry if no one else caught it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home